Enter legal issue and location
Philadelphia Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Alexandria K. Ator (Associate)
- Edward D. Barket Jr. (Associate)
- Frederick W. Brown (Associate)
- James R. . Bucilla II (Associate)
- Peter F. Cardwell (Associate)
- Edmund C. Celiesius (Associate)
- Patrick J. Cummings (Associate)
- Christian A. Davis (Partner)
- Sherri L. Dougherty (Partner)
- Patrick J. Downey (Partner)
- Sarah A. Elia (Partner)
- Bryant T. Eng (Associate)
- June J. Essis (Partner)
- Georgios Farmakis (Associate)
- Paul M. Fires (Partner)
- Joseph Goldberg (Partner)
- Caitlin J. Goodrich (Partner)
- Ross M. Goren (Associate)
- David G. Greene (Partner)
- Peter M. Harrison (Partner)
- Maureen E. Horgan (Associate)
- Matthew G. Laver (Partner)
- Robert D. MacMahon (Partner)
- Christine C. McGuigan (Partner)
- Peter E. Meltzer (Partner)
- Dawn M. Nicholson (Associate)
- Stephen T. Potako (Partner)
- Kenneth D. Powell Jr. (Partner)
- Courtney A. Rodgers (Associate)
- Emily B. Ryan-Fiore (Associate)
- Richard E. Stabinski (Partner)
- Patrick J. . Stapleton III (Partner)
- Katherine Tenzinger (Associate)
- Lori A. Tunstall (Partner)
- Suzanne M. Utke (Partner)
- Tracy A. Walsh (Partner)
- Peter J. Weber (Of Counsel)
- James A. Wescoe (Partner)
- Edward I. Wicks (Associate)
- David A. Assalone (Associate)
- Danielle S. Burke (Associate)
- Brian L. Calistri (Partner)
- Elizabeth C. Dolce (Associate)
- Brian F. Dunstone (Associate)
- Geoffrey S. Lockyer (Partner)
- Charlene A. McLaughlin (Partner)
- Judy S. Moon (Associate)
- Sean P. O'Mahoney (Associate)
- Kenneth M. Portner (Partner)
- Michael Rosenfeld (Associate, General Liability Practice Group)
- Katherine Rymal (Associate)
- Richard P. Santosusso (Associate)
- Timothy W. Stalker (Of Counsel)
- Marcus A. Washington (Associate)
- Ashley Schilgen Johnson (Associate)
- Janene Kolisz
- Jonathan MiIlis (Associate)
- Jordan B. Rosenberg (Associate)
- Charles Starnes (Associate)
- Melissa Toomey
2000 Market StreetSuite 1300 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- (215) 564-7699
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP 305 Fellowship Road Suite 200 Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054 (856) 667-9111
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP Paramus Plaza IV 12 N State Route 17 Suite 211 Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 845-7756
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP Fulton Bank Building 200 North 3rd Street Suite 9A Harrisburg, PA 17101 (717) 237-6940
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP One Montgomery Plaza 425 Swede Street Suite 1001 Norristown, PA 19401 (610) 272-5555
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP 700 American Avenue Suite 206 King of Prussia, PA 19406 (610) 272-5555
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP 2 Penns Plaza Suite 300 New Castle, DE 19720 (302) 221-3290
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP 19 South State Street Suite 100 Dover, DE 19901 (302) 346-6377
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP 201 Penn Avenue Suite 400 Scranton, PA 18503 (570) 961-2099
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP 1 Crossroads Drive Suite 102A Bedminster, NJ 07921 (973) 242-1364
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP Four PPG Place 5th Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (412) 281-4541
Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP 1500 Broadway Suite 2401 New York, NY 10036 (929) 342-6000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.