Enter legal issue and location
Towson Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Towson CommonsSuite 300One West Pennsylvania Avenue Towson, MD 21204- 5025
- (410) 832-2015
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 1800 M Street NorthWest Suite 450N Washington, DC 20036 (202) 659-6800
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 26 North Pennsylvania Avenue Post Box 282 Bethany Beach, DE 19930 (302) 829-3043
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 18949 Coastal Highway Suite 304 Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 (302) 829-3043
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLC The Renaissance Centre Suite 500 405 North King Street Wilmington, DE 19801 - 3700 (302) 353-4144
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 161 North Eagle Creek Drive Suite 210 Lexington, KY 40509 (859) 687-6700
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP (Main Office) 7 Saint Paul Street Baltimore, MD 21202 - 1636 (410) 347-8700
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 8830 Stanford Boulevard Suite 400 Columbia, MD 21045 (410) 884-0700
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 109 77th Street Ocean City, MD 21842 (443) 856-6410
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 111 Rockville Pike Suite 800 Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 804-3610
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 290 Town Center Drive Suite 324 Dearborn, MI 48126 - 2739 (313) 724-7780
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 444 Madison Avenue 4th Floor New York, NY 10022 (914) 761-8400
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 220 White Plains Road Tarrytown, NY 10591 (914) 761-8400
Whiteford Taylor & Preston, LLP 200 First Avenue Floor 3 Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (412) 618-5600
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 3190 Fairview Park Drive Suite 800 Falls Church, VA 22042 - 4510 (703) 280-9260
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP Two James Center 1021 East Cary Street Suite 1700 Richmond, VA 23219 (804) 977-3300
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 10 South Jefferson Street Suite 1110 Roanoke, VA 24011 (540) 759-3560
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.