Enter legal issue and location
- David R. Sanders (Consulting Attorney)
500 E. Pratt Street Baltimore, MD 21220
Aon plc (Main Office) 8 Devonshire Square London EC2M 4PL , England +44 20 7623 5500
Aon Risk Consultants, Inc. 199 Fremont Street New York, NY 94105 (415) 486-7369
Aon plc - Aon Risk Services Southwest, Inc. (Main Office) Cityplace Center East 2711 North Haskell Ave. Lock Box 8, Suite 800 Dallas, TX 75204 - 2999 (214) 989-0000
Aon plc - Aon Hewitt (Branch Office) 199 Fremont Street 15th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105
Aon Aon Center 200 East Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 381-1000
Aon plc - Aon Hewitt (Main Office) 4 Overlook Point Lincolnshire, IL 60069 - 4302 (847) 295-5000
Aon Corporation - Aon Hewitt Columbus (Branch Office) 445 Hutchinson Avenue Suite 900 Columbus, OH 43235 - 5656 (614) 436-8100
Aon Risk Consultants 270 Davidson Ave. Somerset, NJ 08873 (732) 271-7517
Aon plc - Aon Integramark (Main Office) 1145 Sanctuary Parkway Suite 300 Alpharetta, GA 30009 (678) 256-1000
Aon plc - Aon Hewitt (Branch Office) 45 Glover Ave. Norwalk, CT 06850 (203) 852-1100
Aon plc - Aon Risk Services Northeast, Inc. (Main Office) 199 Water Street New York, NY 10038 (212) 441-1000
Aon plc - Aon Services Group (Main Office) Aon Center 200 East Randolph Street 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 381-1000
Aon plc - Aon Risk Services Central, Inc. (Main Office) One Liberty Place 1650 Market Street Suite 1000 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 255-2000
Aon plc - Aon Benfield (Main Office) 5600 W 83rd Street Suite 1100 8200 Tower Minneapolis, MN 55437 (952) 886-8000
Aon plc - Aon Hewitt (Canada) (Branch Office) 225 King Street West Suite 1600 Toronto, ON , Canada
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.