Enter legal issue and location
Mount Pleasant Divorce Law Firm
For many couples, collaborative law, cooperative law and alternative dispute resolution options such as mediation and arbitration provide more amicable solut ...
For many couples, collaborative law, cooperative law and alternative dispute resolution options such as mediation and arbitration provide more amicable solut ...At Bluestein & Douglas, Inc., our attorneys have been helping Charleston clients and their families through the most difficult times of their lives since 1999. We understand how difficult and emotional family law issues can be. Our team will act as your steadfast rock and offer personalized guidance as we fight for the outcome you envision.
For many couples, collaborative law, cooperative law and alternative dispute resolution options such as mediation and arbitration provide more amicable solutions where couples can work together to create an outcome that works for everyone.
We are always prepared to take your case to court when necessary, but we will work hard to find more efficient resolutions.
About Bluestein & Douglas, Inc.
Accepts Credit Cards
266 W. Coleman Boulevard Suite 205 Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.