Enter legal issue and location
3333 Coyote Hill Road Palo Alto, CA 94304
Xerox Corporation (Main Office) 45 Glover Avenue P.O. Box 4505 Norwalk, CT 06856 - 4505 (203) 968-3000
Xerox Corporation - ACS Healthcare Solutions (Main Office) 5225 Auto Club Drive Dearborn, MI 48126 (248) 386-8300
Xerox Corporation 26600 SW Parkway Ave. Wilsonville, OR 97070
Xerox Corporation Xerox Square South 100 Clinton Ave. Rochester, NY 14644
Xerox Corporation - Xerox Federal Solutions, LLC (Main Office) 8260 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive Fairfax, VA 22031
Xerox Services 2828 North Haskell Dallas, TX 75204 (214) 841-6111
Xerox Corporation - Xerox Canada (Main Office) 5650 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M2M 4G7 , Canada
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.