Martinsburg Personal Injury -- Plaintiff Law Firm
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Trial Practice in all State and Federal Courts with emphasis on Civil Litigation and Defense of Professional Liability and Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Wrongful Death, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Bad Faith, Insurance, Commercial Law, Commercial Litigation, Health Care, Administrative Law and Appeals.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.