Media Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime) Law Firm
Call The Law Offices of Arthur Thomas Donato Jr. for experienced criminal defense representation in southeastern Pennsylvania. Located in Media, the firm provides strategic defense in all white collar crimes, including all types of fraud, racketeering, money laundering, embezzlement, environmental crimes, tax evasion, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and includes representation of public officials and professionals. The firm also provides representation in law enforcement investigations and charges for violent crimes, sex crimes, assault, homicide, vehicle offenses, and more. They offer more than 40 years of experience at both the state and federal level, including grand jury proceedings, internal investigation services into corporate criminal accusations, and extensive trial preparation and litigation. Attorney Arthur Thomas Donato has earned the highest peer-reviewed rating of AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®. Call for a confidential consultation to discuss your case.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.