Enter legal issue and location
Mechanicsville Accidents Law Firm
Many of our Mechanicsville office staff members are local residents with personal ties to the different communities we serve. They engage in diverse community affairs and activities which keep them in touch with what’s going on in the region. Several stayed here to live and work after graduation from Lee-Davis and Varina High Schools. At present, one of our legal assistants is a member of the PTA Board at Ward Elementary School in East Henrico. Another paralegal coaches the girl’s basketball team at her local Baptist church. Still another teaches Sunday School and directs the children’s choir at her church in Hanover County. They are all familiar with the area’s health care providers and law enforcement organizations as well as the local road and highway systems. Altogether, the Allen and Allen legal assistants in Mechanicsville have a total of 57 years’ experience concentrated in the personal injury field.
Attorney Christopher Allen Meyer leads the Mechanicsville Office and is assisted by Claims Consultant William P. Bootwright, a 23 year Allen and Allen veteran.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C.
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- William Bootwright, Claims Consultant
Offers Free Initial Consultation
6509 Mechanicsville Tpke.Suite F Mechanicsville, VA 23111
- (804) 746-2315
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. (Main Office) 1809 Staples Mill Road Richmond, VA 23230 866-388-1307
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 6123 Harbourside Centre Loop Midlothian, VA 23112 (804) 745-1200
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 106 South Market St. Petersburg, VA 23803 (804) 733-8753
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 3504 Plank Road Fredericksburg, VA 22407 (540) 786-4100
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 50 Dunn Drive, Suite 105 Stafford, VA 22556 (540) 657-9222
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 946 Grady Ave Suite 201 Charlottesville, VA 22903 (804) 836-1170
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.