Mechanicsville Accidents Law Firm
Many of our Mechanicsville office staff members are local residents with personal ties to the different communities we serve. They engage in diverse community affairs and activities which keep them in touch with what’s going on in the region. Several stayed here to live and work after graduation from Lee-Davis and Varina High Schools. At present, one of our legal assistants is a member of the PTA Board at Ward Elementary School in East Henrico. Another paralegal coaches the girl’s basketball team at her local Baptist church. Still another teaches Sunday School and directs the children’s choir at her church in Hanover County. They are all familiar with the area’s health care providers and law enforcement organizations as well as the local road and highway systems. Altogether, the Allen and Allen legal assistants in Mechanicsville have a total of 57 years’ experience concentrated in the personal injury field.
Attorney Christopher Allen Meyer leads the Mechanicsville Office and is assisted by Claims Consultant William P. Bootwright, a 23 year Allen and Allen veteran.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.