Enter legal issue and location
Atlanta Dental Malpractice Lawyer
About Curtis A. Thurston Jr.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Dental Malpractice
- Georgia, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1978
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1978
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1978
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1983
- Atlanta Jaycees, - (General Counsel)
- State Bar of Georgia, (Appointee, Fee Arbitration Panel for the Atlanta Judicial Circuit)
- State Bar of Georgia (Member)
- Atlanta Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member, Litigation and Labor and Employment Law Sections)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta (Member)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Member)
- Lawson & Davis, Partner, -
- State of Alabama, Special Assistant Attorney General,
- Atlanta Jaycees, General Counsel, -
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: Academic Scholarship; Dean's List
Law Review: Member, Editor, Cumberland Law Review, 1976 - 1978
- Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, Georgia
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: magna cum laude
Honors: Dean's List; Phi Alpha Theta
Major: Political Science
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Comment, Mann or Beast? The Mann Charge in the Fifth Circuit, 9 Cumberland Law Review 129, 1977-1978
- American Bar Association Pleadings and Practice Committee Project on Motion in Limine Practice (Contributor), 1982
- Federal Rules of Evidence Review, 1983
434 Marietta StreetSuite 402 Atlanta, GA 30313
- (404) 522-2770
Other Sources of Feedback About Curtis A. Thurston Jr.
Included on the 2024 Georgia list
- 2023 Georgia Super Lawyers list
- 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Georgia Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.