Richmond Employment Law Lawyer
Ms. Lawrence has practiced employment law exclusively throughout her career, and is well-known for her work in the employment law field. She graduated with a B.A. from the University of Virginia with honors and earned her law degree from the Marshall Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary. Ms. Lawrence founded this firm in 1992 and has represented employees and employers in the public and private sectors. Clients are "impressed" by Ms. Lawrence's "poise and command of the law," adding that she is also "very helpful, detailed and patient."
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.