Pasadena Financial Law Lawyer
Gugliuzza mainly focuses on the areas of commercial law and to a lesser extent the criminal law. His area of interests is: rule of law, civil society development and construction and reform of the judicial system. Charles Gugliuzza is active participant in many seminars and conferences in the field of law and judicial reform.
As a student Charles has achieved practical work in the economy, working in several firms and volunteering in the former Third Municipal Court. After graduating from the Faculty of Law, started working as a law clerk employed in a corporate law firm, which was mostly interested in procedural law, and in addition he has also worked on projects of ministries and local governments. In addition to commercial law Charles Gugliuzza is dealing with civil law matters as well as criminal law. An internship was done in law offices and lawyers at Ren Gingach, lawyer of Fishbourn Law Firm.
Other areas of work where Charles Gugliuzza provides services are commercial law, bankruptcy law, corporate law, labor law, property and representation of natural and legal persons in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.