Enter legal issue and location
Glastonbury Housing Law - Landlord Representation - leasing, fair housing, evictions Lawyer
About Michael H. Clinton
Current Employment Position(s)
- Sole Practitioner
- Housing Law - Landlord Representation - leasing, fair housing, evictions 45%
- Real Estate - Commercial - Purchases, Sales, Refinances, Leasing
- Real Estate - Residential - Purchases, Sales, Refinances, Leasing
- Litigation, Business and collections
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Personal Injury - auto accidents, slip and fall
- Business law - business formations
- Connecticut, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1991
- Connecticut Bar Association, 1988 - Present (Member)
- Hartford County Bar Association, 1991 - Present (Member)
- American Bar Association, 1991 - Present (Member)
Classes and Seminars
- Featured Speaker
- Summary Process Law, CBS Real Property Section, 2018
- Ernst & Young, Tax Staff, 1988 - 1991
- Brady, Willard & Alexander, Partner
- University of Bridgeport School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
Law Journal: Probate Law Journal, Lead Articles Editor, 1986 - 1987
- Roger Williams University, Bristol, Rhode Island, 1985
Honors: Dean's List
Major: Business Administration
Minor: Civil Engineering
Offers Free Initial Consultation
212A New London Turnpike Glastonbury, CT 06033
Other Sources of Feedback About Michael H. Clinton
Included on the 2022 Connecticut list
- 2021 Connecticut Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Connecticut Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Connecticut Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Connecticut Super Lawyers list
- University of Bridgeport School of Law, Academic Achievement Professor's Award, 1988
- Academic All-American Nominee in Soccer at Roger Williams University, 1984
- All Conference Soccer at Roger Williams University, 1983,1984,1985
- All New England Soccer at Roger Williams University, 1984
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.