Enter legal issue and location
Everett Family Law Lawyer
About Elizabeth A Michelson
Current Employment Position(s)
- Of Counsel, since 2016
- English (Primary)
- Family Law
- Divorce & Separation
- Colorado, 1979
- Washington, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1981
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 1996 - Present (Fellow)
- Washington State Bar Association, 1990 - Present (Member)
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section, 1990 - Present (Member)
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 1985 - Present (Member)
- Washington Women Lawyers (Member)
Pro Bono Activities
- Snohomish County Legal Services
- Williams Norack & Hansen, Attorney, 1981 - 1985
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado, 1979
- University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, Colorado, 1976
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Accepts Credit Cards
2825 Colby AvenueSuite 306 Everett, WA 98201
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Other Sources of Feedback About Elizabeth A. Michelson
Included on the 2021 Washington list
- 2020 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Washington Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Washington Super Lawyers list
- Washington Super Lawyer 2008 - 2010 & 2012 - 2013
- Best Lawyer 1998 - 2013
- Leading Lawyers 2012 - 2013
- Top Attorneys in WA; Seattle Met Magazine 2012
- Pro Bono Publico Service Commendation 2007
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.