Enter legal issue and location
About Haitham Edward Ballout
- California Consolidated Leasing, Inc.
- Chicago Title Insurance Co.
- Karam v. State of California, C92-4480-WHO (Northern U.S. District 1994)
- Aoun v. Moualem, H-118180-1 (Alameda Superior Court 1993)
- Elias v. Bank of America, 971530 (San Francisco Superior Ct )
- Fadi v. Exxon Corporation, 754674 (Santa Clara Superior Ct )
- Chicago Title Insurance Company v. Coury et al, 90761 (Maricopa Superior Ct, AZ )
- Sparks v. United States of America ,(Northern U.S. District Ct )
- California, 1990
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1990
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers, - (Member)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, - Present (Member)
- American Bar Association, - Present (Member)
- California Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Lebanese American Association (Vice President)
Classes and Seminars
- Guest Speaker, Golden Gate University School of Law, -
- San Francisco City & County Human Rights Commission Task Force to Redraft Constitution, Member
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Cambridge University Faculty Board of Law The Old Schools, Cambridge, England
Honors: Summer Program, Comparative Law
- University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Honors: Summer, European Economic Community Law
- San Jose State University, San Jose, California
B.S.Eng., Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Vitner's Distributors
- Chicago Title Insurance
Accepts Credit Cards
- How the Immigration Law Affects Lebanese, Kuwaitis, and Liberians in the United States, Beirut Times, Los Angeles, California, October 10-17, No. 267, 1991
- Our Heritage, New York, New York, Vol. 11, No. 1, Winter, 1992
410 N. San Mateo Drive San Mateo, CA 94401
9AM - 5PM
Other Sources of Feedback About Haitham Edward Ballout
Included on the 2023 Northern California list
- 2022 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Northern California Super Lawyers list
- Dean's List, 1988
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.