Enter legal issue and location
Massapequa Park Family Law Lawyer
OverviewAt Law Office of Rand P. Schwartz our attorneys and full legal staff provide clients with representation in issues involving matrimonial law and personal injury.
About Rand P. Schwartz
Year Joined Firm
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- New York, 1967
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1969
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1969
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Massapequa Park Chamber of Commerce
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Hofstra University, Long Island, New York
Accepts Credit Cards
1000 Park Blvd.Ste. 205 Massapequa Park, NY 11762- 2740
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.