Enter legal issue and location
West Chester Automobile Accidents and Injuries Lawyer
About Matthew A. Arrison
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Automobile Products Liability
- Birth Trauma
- Business & Commercial Law
- Catastrophic Injury
- Civil Rights
- Commercial Law
- Consumer Law
- Consumer Protection
- Corporate Law
- Head Injury
- Lemon Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Negligence
- Mental Health Professionals Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries
- Nursing Home
- Nursing Malpractice
- Nursing Negligence
- Obstetric Malpractice
- Orthopedic Malpractice
- Pediatric Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability Defense
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Injury
- Warranty Law
- Warranty Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney, Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program, 2008
- Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin, P.C., Associate, 2001 - 2003
- Siana, Bellwoar & McAndrew, LLP, Associate, 2003 - 2005
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 2001
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, 1997
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Dean's List
Major: Secondary Education - Social Studies
Accepts Credit Cards
Barclay Building535 North Church StreetSte 317 West Chester, PA 19380- 2303
Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.