Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Complex Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Andrea M. Augustine (Partner)
- Michael E. Barnicle (Partner)
- Neville M. Bilimoria (Partner)
- Mark A. Bradford (Partner)
- Robert P. Bramnik (Of Counsel)
- Daniel O. Canales (Partner)
- Neil E. Cass (Partner)
- Chris J. Chasin (Associate)
- Paul E. Chronis (Partner)
- Rosanne Ciambrone (Partner)
- J. Tyson Covey (Partner)
- Paul Coyle (Partner)
- Richard P. Darke (Partner)
- Max W. Fargotstein (Associate)
- Lauren A. Ferrante (Partner)
- Matthew W. Gaspari (Associate)
- Zev L. Grumet-Morris (Associate)
- Jeffrey L. Hamera (Partner)
- Patricia S. Hofstra (Partner)
- Robert E. Horwath Jr. (Partner)
- Benjamin A. Johnston (Special Counsel)
- Stanley R. Kaminski (Partner)
- Anastasia Kaup (Partner)
- Brian P. Kerwin (Partner)
- Daniel Kohn (Partner)
- Eric Krischke (Special Counsel)
- Kenneth A. Latimer (Of Counsel)
- Ronald Lepinskas (Partner)
- Charles B. Lewis (Partner)
- Jennifer Long (Special Counsel)
- Dietrich A. Loos (Special Counsel)
- Nicholas J. Lynn (Partner)
- Brian A. McAleenan (Partner)
- Maureen L. McCluskey (Associate)
- Amy E. McCracken (Special Counsel)
- Nicole Mirjanich (Associate)
- Kyle T. Molidor (Associate)
- Evan J. Muller (Associate)
- John E. Munro (Associate)
- Elinor H. Murárová (Partner)
- Owen Newman (Partner)
- Maitry Patel (Associate)
- Michael A. Reiter (Of Counsel)
- Alison T. Rosenblum (Associate)
- Keith M. ST. Aubin (Associate)
- Tracy L. Schovain (Partner)
- John T. Schriver (Partner)
- Lisa T. Scruggs (Partner)
- Larry Selander (Partner)
- Rachel Kubasak Servatius (Associate)
- Michael J. Silverman (Partner and General Counsel)
- Alain Villeneuve (Partner)
- John Robert Weiss (Partner)
- Michael A. Witt (Partner)
- David B. Yelin (Partner)
- Jamie E. Brown (Associate)
- Mr. Daniel Canales (Partner)
- Lawrence I. Davidson (Partner)
- Matthew A. Freeman (Associate)
- Adam L. Gill (Associate)
- Christopher T. Grohman (Special Counsel)
- Joaquin Hernandez (Associate)
- Amanda R. Moncada-Perkins (Associate)
- Elinor H. Murarova (Associate)
- William C. Staes (Associate)
190 South LaSalle StreetSuite 3700 Chicago, IL 60603- 3433
- (312) 499-6701
Duane Morris LLP One Riverfront Plaza 1037 Raymond Boulevard Suite 1800 Newark, NJ 07102 - 5429 (973) 424-2000
Duane Morris LLP 1540 Broadway New York, NY 10036 - 4086 (212) 692-1000
Duane Morris 10 Chiswell Street, 2nd Floor London EC1Y 4UQ , United Kingdom +44 20 7786 2100
Duane Morris Vietnam LLC Pacific Place, Unit V1307/1308, 13th Floor 83B Ly Thuong Kiet Street Hoan Kiem District Hanoi , Vietnam +84 4 3946 2200
Dr. Said Al Mashaikhi & Partner Law Firm 8th Floor, Al Gazal Tower Building No: 1540, Way No. 2724 Bareeq Al Shatti MBD , Oman 968-2478-6847
Duane Morris LLP 11149 Brockway Road Suite 100 Truckee, CA 96161 - 2213 (530) 550-2050
Duane Morris LLP 2475 Hanover Street Palo Alto, CA 94304 - 1194 (650) 847-4150
Duane Morris LLP 100 International Drive Suite 700 Baltimore, MD 21202 - 5184 (410) 949-2900
Duane Morris LLP 1330 Post Oak Boulevard Suite 800 Houston, TX 77056 - 3166 (713) 402-3900
Duane Morris LLP 600 Grant Street Suite 5010 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 - 2802 (412) 497-1000
Duane Morris Vietnam LLC Suite 1503/04, Saigon Tower 29 Le Duan Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam +84 8 3824 0240
Duane Morris LLP 100 North City Parkway Suite 1560 Las Vegas, NV 89106 - 4617 (702) 868-2600
Duane Morris LLP 1075 Peachtree Street NorthEast Suite 1700 Atlanta, GA 30309 - 3929 (404) 253-6900
Duane Morris LLP 900 South Capital of Texas Highway Suite 300 Austin, TX 78746 - 5435 (512) 277-2300
Duane Morris LLP 201 South Biscayne Boulevard Suite 3400 Miami, FL 33131 - 4325 (305) 960-2200
Duane Morris LLP 865 South Figueroa Street Suite 3100 Los Angeles, CA 90017 - 5450 (213) 689-7400
Duane Morris LLP 1940 Route 70 East Suite 100 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 - 2171 (856) 874-4200
Duane Morris LLP 1875 NorthWest Corporate Boulevard Suite 300 Boca Raton, FL 33431 - 8561 (561) 962-2100
Duane Morris LLP 100 High Street Suite 2400 Boston, MA 02110 - 1724 (857) 488-4200
Duane Morris LLP 750 B Street Suite 2900 San Diego, CA 92101 - 4681 (619) 744-2200
Duane Morris LLP 222 Delaware Avenue Suite 1600 Wilmington, DE 19801 - 1659 (302) 657-4900
Duane Morris LLP 230 Park Avenue Suite 1130 New York, NY 10169 - 0079 (212) 818-9200
Duane Morris LLP 505 9th Street NorthWest Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20004 - 2166 (202) 776-7800
Duane Morris LLP Spear Tower One Market Plaza Suite 2200 San Francisco, CA 94105 - 1127 (415) 957-3000
Duane Morris & Selvam LLP 16 Collyer Quay #17-00 Singapore 049318 , Singapore +65 6311 0030
Duane Morris LLP (Main Office) 30 South 17th Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 4196 (215) 979-1000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.