Enter legal issue and location
Santa Ana Immigration & Naturalization Law Lawyer
About Fabian C. Serrato
Current Employment Position(s)
- Trial Attorney
- English (Primary)
- Immigration & Naturalization Law 50%
- Criminal Defense 25%
- Personal Injury 25%
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1999
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- North Orange County Bar Association (NOCBA)
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1999
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California, 1993
Accepts Credit Cards
888 W. Santa Ana Blvd.Suite 160 Santa Ana, CA 92701
Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Other Sources of Feedback About Fabian C. Serrato
Included on the 2024 Southern California list
- 2011 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- Litigator of the Year, 2020 (American Institute)
- Premier Lawyers of America (Personal Injury), 2019
- Premier Attorney Rating, 2020
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2018
- 10 Best Attorneys, Personal Injury, 2018 (American Institute)
- Top 100 Lawyers, 2016 (The National Advocates)
- Top 1% of Attorneys in America, 2019, $25,000,000 recovered
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers, Rising Start, 2011
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.