Enter legal issue and location
Seattle White Collar Defense and Investigations Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Jeffrey B. Coopersmith
- Daniel Dunne (Partner)
- George Greer (Senior Counsel)
- Charles J. Ha (Of Counsel)
- Christine Hanley (Managing Associate)
- Sam Z. Haviland (Partner)
- Katherine C. Jones (Senior Associate)
- Leslie Conard Krusen (Associate)
- Robert M. McKenna (Partner)
- Brian T. Moran (Of Counsel)
- Mark Parris (Partner)
- Paul F. Rugani (Partner)
- Nagendra Setty (Counsel)
- Adam Nolan Tabor (Managing Associate)
- Angela Trout (Managing Associate)
- John Wolfe (Partner)
701 5th AvenueSuite 5600 Seattle, WA 98104- 7097
- (206) 839-4301
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 1120 NW Couch St. Suite 200 Portland, OR 97209 (503) 943-4800
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 400 Capitol Mall Suite 3000 Sacramento, CA 95814 - 4497 (916) 447-9200
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP (Main Office) The Orrick Building 405 Howard Street San Francisco, CA 94105 - 2669 (415) 773-5700
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 1000 Marsh Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 - 1015 (650) 614-7400
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 777 South Figueroa Street Suite 3200 Los Angeles, CA 90017 - 5855 (213) 629-2020
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 2050 Main Street Suite 1100 Irvine, CA 92614 - 8255 (949) 567-6700
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 2121 Main Street Wheeling, WV 26003 - 2809 (304) 231-2500
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 51 West 52nd Street New York, NY 10019 - 6142 (212) 506-5000
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Izumi Garden Tower, 28th Floor 6-1 Roppongi 1-Chome Minato-ku Tokyo 106-6028 , Japan +81 3 3224 2900
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 107 Cheapside London EC2V 6DN , United Kingdom +44 20 7862 4600
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Heinrich-Heine-Allee 12 40213 Dusseldorf , Germany +49 (0) 211-36 78 7-0
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 31, avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie 75782 Paris Cedex 16 , France +33 1 5353 7500
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Kurfurstendamm 185 10707 Berlin , Germany +49 (0) 30-88 57 42-0
Orrick Holters & Elsing Friedrichstrasse 31 60323 Frankfurt , Germany +49 (0) 69-71 58 8-0
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Rosental 4 80331 Munich , Germany +49 (0)89 383980-0
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Corso G. Matteotti, 10 Milan 20121 , Italy +39 02 4541 3800
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Piazza della Croce Rossa, 2 Rome 00161 , Italy +39 06 4521 3900
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 43rd Floor, Gloucester Tower The Landmark 15 Queen's Road Central , Hong Kong +852 2218 9100
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 631 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 210 Santa Monica, CA 90401 (310) 633-2800
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 300 West 6th Street Suite 1850 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 582-6950
Orrick (CIS) LLC 7 Gasheka Street, 6th floor Moscow 123056 , Russian Fed +7 495 775 4805
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 609 Main Street 40th Floor Houston, TX 77002 - 3106 (713) 658-6400
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 47/F Park Place 1601 Nanjing Road West Shanghai 200040 , People's Republic of China +86 21 6109 7000
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 22nd Floor, South Tower Beijing Kerry Centre 1 Guang Hua Road, Chaoyang District Beijing 100020 , People's Republic of China +86 10 8595 5600
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Columbia Center 1152 15th Street N.W. Washington, DC 20005 - 1706 (202) 339-8400
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.