Enter legal issue and location
Carson City Appellate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
377 South Nevada Street Carson City, NV 89703
Holland & Hart LLP 1029 W. 3rd Avenue Suite 550 Anchorage, AK 99501 (907) 865-2600
Holland & Hart LLP 600 East Main Street Suite 104 Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 925-3476
Holland & Hart LLP 1800 Broadway Suite 300 Boulder, CO 80302 (303) 473-2700
Holland & Hart LLP 90 South Cascade Avenue Suite 1000 Colorado Springs, CO 80903 - 1645 (719) 475-7730
Holland & Hart LLP (Main Office) 555 17th Street Suite 3200 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 295-8000
Holland & Hart LLP 6380 South Fiddlers Green Circle Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (303) 290-1600
Holland & Hart LLP 901 K Street North West Suite 850 Washington, DC 20001 (202) 393-6500
Holland & Hart LLP 800 W. Main Street Suite 1750 Boise, ID 83702 (208) 342-5000
Holland & Hart LLP 401 North 31st Street Suite 1500 Billings, MT 59101 (406) 252-2166
Holland & Hart LLP 110 North Guadalupe Suite 1 Santa Fe, NM 87501 (505) 988-4421
Holland & Hart LLP 9555 Hillwood Drive 2nd Floor Las Vegas, NV 89134 (702) 669-4600
Holland & Hart LLP 5441 Kietzke Lane Suite 200 Reno, NV 89511 (775) 327-3000
Holland & Hart LLP 222 South Main Street Suite 2200 Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (801) 799-5800
Holland & Hart LLP 2515 Warren Avenue Suite 450 Cheyenne, WY 82001 (307) 778-4200
Holland & Hart LLP 25 South Willow Street Suite 200 Post Office Box 68 Jackson, WY 83001 (307) 739-9741
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.