Enter legal issue and location
Naples Family Law Firm
In addition to his work at the firm, attorney Perez-Benitoa is a long-time Naples resident, and remains active in our community serving as a high school soccer and football coach while being active with various associations and organizations, including Mock Trial Judge, volunteer and leadership opportunities within the Collier County Volunteer Lawyer's Project, Safe Children-Strong Families, The Collier County YMCA and the American Heart Association.
Our firm's associate attorney is also making a name for herself in the local legal community. Nicole Ingelido first began working for the firm from 2005. She works hand in hand with Tony on many of the firm's divorce and family law cases. Her excellent work has allowed Tony to increase his focus on mediation services in addition to the rest of his family law caseload.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Antonio J. Perez-Benitoa, P.A.
- Family Law
- Post Divorce Modifications And Enforcement
Accepts Credit Cards
2335 Tamiami TrailSuite 405 Naples, FL 34103
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.