Enter legal issue and location
Media Alternative Dispute Resolution Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
35 East State Street Media, PA 19063
- (610) 891-9883
- (866) 300-7367
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 475 White Horse Pike Collingswood, NJ 08107 (856) 858-1770
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 95 River St. Suite 202 Hoboken, NJ 07030 (267) 290-8343
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 52 Duane Street 7th Floor New York City, NY 10007 (212) 419-0156
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 65 Main Street Chester, CT 06412 - 1311 (866) 540-5505
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 1230 Columbia Street Suite 1140 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 235-2416
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 201 Filbert Street Suite 201 San Francisco, CA 94133 (415) 429-5272
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 24 Greville Street London EC1N - 8SS , England 020-7048-2766
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 1625 N. Commerce Pkwy. Suite 320 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326 (866) 849-7545
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP 11755 Wilshire Blvd 15th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90025 (323) 510-4060
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.