Skip to main content
Find a Lawyer

Enter legal issue and location

Kathleen Harvey - Overland Park, KS

7011 West 121st StreetSuite 102 Overland Park, KS 66209

Updated: 08/12/2003

Overland Park Family Law Lawyer


The Law Office of Kathleen A. Harvey is located in the greater Kansas City area and serves clients throughout the U.S. Ms. Harvey has focused her practice for the past eight years on offering specialized legal services to the international community and to employers. Her practice ranges from green cards for newly married clients to investor visas to political asylum to naturalization for long term residents...

About Kathleen Harvey

Current Employment Position(s)

  • Solo

Practice Areas

  • Family Law
  • Immigration

Representative Clients

  • Burns & McDonnell
  • University of Missouri - Kansas City
  • Kansas State University
  • Inner Wisdom, Inc.


Bar Admissions

  • Missouri, 1992
  • Kansas, 1993

Other Affiliations

  • Women Vision International
  • American Immigration Lawyers Association, 1998
  • Kansas Bar Association, 1994
  • Missouri Bar Association, 1992
  • Johnson County Bar Association, 1999

Past Positions

  • Law Office of Howard Eisberg, Kansas City, Missouri, Associate


  • University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri, 1992
    Honors: cum laude
    Law Journal: University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Journal, Managing Editor
  • Ottawa University, Ottawa, KS, 1986

Office Information


7011 West 121st StreetSuite 102 Overland Park, KS 66209


  • (913) 491-6318

When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Write Your Review

Fields marked with an * are required

1. Rating

Overall rating

How would you rate your overall experience with this lawyer?

Use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the rating

Please Rate
Optional ratings
Please Rate
Quality Of Service
Please Rate
Professional Competence
Please Rate

2. Review

Please share your opinion of working with this attorney. Do not reveal personal information or details about your case. All submitted reviews are shared with the attorney prior to publishing.

Your feedback must be at least 50 characters.Your review must be at least 50 characters
I would recommend this attorney to friends and family:

3. Verification

Keep my name anonymous from public view:
Customer Type
Please choose one

Please confirm you are not a robot

By submitting this form you agree to receive email communications from FindLaw related to the management of your review.

Privacy Statement Contact Lawyer FAQ

Map Location

Google Map

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:

Comfort Level
- Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?

- How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?

- How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?

- Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?

Want to check lawyer discipline?

It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:

  • Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
  • Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
  • Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.

Find a Lawyer

More Options