Enter legal issue and location
Christiansted Insurance Defense Law Firm
Andrew C. Simpson, P.C., located in Christiansted, St. Croix, in the U.S. Virgin Islands, focuses its practice in the areas of Civil Jury Trials and Appeals, Admiralty and Maritime Law, Insurance Defense and Coverage, Products Liability, "Daubert" issues, and Environmental Law.
About Andrew C. Simpson Attorney At Law
- Insurance Defense
Classes and Seminars
- Appellate Advocacy -- Thirty Appellate Tips in Thirty Minutes, Defense Research Institute, May 1, 2003 - May 3, 2003
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes, presented at the ABA's National Solo and Small Firm Conference, Austin, TX October 2010, American Bar Association - General Practice | Solo Division
Pro Bono Activities
- Litigation counsel on various environmental issues for the St. Croix Environmental Association, January 1, 1992 - Present
- American International Group
- American International Underwriters
- American International Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- The St. Paul Companies
- Certus Claims Administrators, LLC
- Ford Motor Company
- Guardian Insurance Company
- The WD-40 Company
- Carl Warren & Company
- Ohio Casualty Insurance Company
- Footlocker, Inc.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of the Virgin Islands
- Kmart Corporation
- Howard Phillips
- Andrew C. Simpson (Partner)
Accepts Credit Cards
2191 Church StreetSuite 5 Christiansted, VI 00820
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.