Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Heriberto Alvarez (Associate)
- Brandon W. Annette (Associate)
- D. Stephen Antion (Partner)
- Jeffrey K. Asay (Associate)
- Shawn D. Batten (Associate)
- Joshua N. Birenbaum (Associate)
- Jason S. Campbell (Associate)
- Eunice Chay (Associate)
- Daisy Chen (Associate)
- David P. Dalke Ph.D. (Of Counsel)
- Eva Herbst Davis (Partner)
- Kerry C. Donovan (Associate)
- David P. Enzminger (Partner)
- Oren Fishman (Associate)
- Francisco Flores (Partner)
- Samuel R. Freeman (Associate)
- Anne M. Gibbons (Associate)
- Amanda L. Groves (Partner)
- Shushi K. Hovannisian (Associate)
- Hao Huang (Of Counsel)
- Dainia J. Jabaji (Associate)
- Gayle I. Jenkins (Partner)
- Nikki S. Khorram (Associate)
- Phillip W. Kim (Associate)
- Tristan R. Kirk (Associate)
- Deven T. Klee (Associate)
- Christine A. Kolosov (Partner)
- Michael T. Leary (Associate)
- Diana Hughes Leiden (Partner)
- Janelle Alyssa Li-A-Ping (Associate)
- Warren R. Loui (Partner)
- Lewis A. Loy (Associate)
- Brendan P. Mace (Associate)
- Lara Markarian (Associate)
- Joe Netikosol (Associate)
- Monique Ngo-Bonnici (Partner)
- Sevan Niazi (Associate)
- Shawn R. Obi (Associate)
- David G. Odrich (Partner)
- Zarouhi Papazyan (Associate)
- Jason R. Parnell (Associate)
- Daniel Passage (Partner)
- Daniel H. Peters (Partner)
- Laura R. Petroff (Partner)
- August Pons (Associate)
- Edward C. Prokop (Partner)
- Erin R. Ranahan (Partner)
- Marusya Rechetnikova (Associate)
- Mina R. Rizk (Associate)
- Laurae Rossi (Partner)
- John E. Schreiber (Partner)
- Aban A. Siraj (Associate)
- Nareeneh Sohbatian (Attorney)
- Michael A. Tomasulo (Partner)
- Rachel A. Totten (Associate)
- Caitlin W. Tran (Associate)
- John S. Tschirgi (Associate)
- Lev Tsukerman (Associate)
- William M. Wardlaw (Associate)
- Megan L. Whipp (Associate)
- Nimalka R. Wickramasekera (Partner)
- Emilie C. Woodhead (Of Counsel)
- Rolf S. Woolner (Partner)
- Danielle F. Young (Associate)
- David L. Aronoff (Partner)
- Justin M. Bongco (Associate)
- Morgan L. Bush (Associate)
- Shilpa A. Coorg (Associate)
- Ian C. Eisner (Partner)
- Scott J. Fishwick (Associate)
- Aaron M. Gober-Sims (Associate)
- Dov Goodman (Associate)
- Andrew B. Grossman (Partner)
- Marissa Lin (Associate)
- Errol H. Norman (Associate)
- Justin E. Rawlins (Partner)
- Saul S. Rostamian (Partner)
- Stephen R. Smerek (Partner)
- Jerry R. Bloom (Senior Counsel)
- John A. Bridge (Associate)
- Michael S. Chamberlin (Partner)
- Gino Cheng (Registered Foreign Lawyer)
- Sara M. Cieniewski (Associate)
- Logan J. Dolph (Associate)
- Jason C. Hamilton (Associate)
- Evan W. Kass (Associate)
- Zachary M. Kousnetz (Associate)
- James Levin (Partner)
- David K. Lin (Associate)
- Renard Miller (Associate)
- Eric E. Sagerman (Partner)
- Annette Salazar-Shreibati (Associate)
- Matthew B. Seipel (Associate)
- Andrew D. Woods (Associate)
333 South Grand Avenue38th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071- 1543
- (213) 615-1750
Winston & Strawn LLP Suite 718 China World Office 1 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue Beijing 100004 , China +86 (10) 5825-9600
Winston & Strawn 42nd Floor, Bank of China Tower 1 Garden Road Central , Hong Kong +852-2292-2000
Winston & Strawn LLP Grand-Rue 23 1204 Geneva , Switzerland +41 (0)22 317 7575
Winston & Strawn London CityPoint 1 Ropemaker Street London EC2Y 9HU , United Kingdom +44(0)20 7011 8700
Winston & Strawn LLP 26, Valovaya, 9th Floor 115054 Moscow , Russian Fed +7 495 280 4343
Winston & Strawn SELARL 40 - 48 rue Cambon CS 71234 75039 Paris Cedex 01 , France +33 (0)1 53 64 82 82
Winston & Strawn LLP Shanghai Representative Office (US) Unit 1802 Azia Center 1233 Lujiazui Ring Road Shanghai 200120 , China +86 (21) 2208-2600
Winston & Strawn LLP 275 Middlefield Road Suite 205 Menlo Park, CA 94025 (650) 858-6500
Winston & Strawn LLP 101 California Street 35th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 - 5840 (415) 591-1000
Winston & Strawn LLP 1901 L Street NorthWest Washington, DC 20036 - 3817 (202) 282-5000
Winston & Strawn LLP (Main Office) 35 West Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60601 - 9703 (312) 558-5600
Winston & Strawn LLP 300 South Tryon Street 16th Floor Charlotte, NC 28202 (704) 350-7700
Winston & Strawn LLP One Riverfront Plaza, Suite 730 Newark, NJ 07102 - 5401 (973) 848-7676
Winston & Strawn LLP 200 Park Avenue New York, NY 10166 - 4193 (212) 294-6700
Winston & Strawn LLP 2121 North Pearl Street Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 453-6500
Winston & Strawn LLP 800 Capitol Street Suite 2400 Houston, TX 77002 - 2925 (713) 651-2600
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.