Enter legal issue and location
Santa Fe Workers' Compensation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Peter V. Culbert
Previous Law Firm Name
- Peter V. Culbert, Attorney at Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Marquis Who's Who in American law, -
- BV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, - Present
- Strathmore's Registry of Business Leaders, -
Pro Bono Activities
- Ongoing : Miscellaneous Clients
- Trujillo v. Sonic Drive-In, 122 NM 359, 924 P2d 1371 (Ct. App 1996)
- Den-Gar Enterprises v. Romero, 94 NM 425, 611 P2d 1119 (Ct. App 1980)
- Aranda v. D A & S Oil Well Servicing Inc., 98 NM 217, 647 P2d 419 (Ct. App 1982)
- Porter v. Ortiz, 100 NM 58, 665 P2d 1149 (Ct. App 1983)
- Chavez v. Singer, 698 F2d 420 (10th Cir NM 1983)
- Peter V. Culbert (Attorney)
Accepts Credit Cards
911 Old Pecos Trail Santa Fe, NM 87505- 0366
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.