Enter legal issue and location
Ann Arbor Family Law Lawyer
About Paul Fessler
- Family Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Estate Planning
- Michigan, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2001
- American Bar Association, 2001 - Present (Member)
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, 2001 - Present (Member)
- Super Lawyers, September 1, 2010 - Present (Selected for inclusion in Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars list (Family Law))
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys - Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Michigan , 2014 to Present
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan, 2001
Honors: Member, Wayne State University Moot Court
Honors: Member, Wayne State University Student Trial Advocacy Program
Honors: Member, Wayne State University Board of Governors
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 1998
Fraternities and Sororities
- Lambda Chi Alpha
Accepts Credit Cards
City Center Building 220 E. Huron StreetSuite 415 Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Other Sources of Feedback About Paul Fessler
Included on the 2023 Michigan list
- 2016 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Michigan Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.