Enter legal issue and location
Brunswick Personal Injury Law Firm
OverviewAt the Law Office of Brad S. McLelland, we stand up for personal injury victims and injured workers. We are an AV peer review rated firm with over 20 years of legal experience. I am dedicated to obtaining maximum compensation for clients. I have recovered millions of dollars for injured individuals throughout Coastal Georgia. Let me help you get your life back on track and the compensation you deserve.
About The Law Office of Brad S. McLelland, PC.
- Personal Injury
- Age Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Police Misconduct
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Americans with Disabilities Act -- Employee
- Employee Rights -- Employee
- Employment Contracts -- Employee
- Employment Discrimination -- Employee
- Municipal Employment -- Employee
- Sexual Harassment -- Employee
- Wage & Hour Laws -- Employee
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act -- Employee
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Property Damage -- Plaintiff
- Railroad Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Federal Employees
- Products Liability Law
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
3467 Cypress Mill Road Brunswick, GA 31520
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.