Enter legal issue and location
Washington Executive Compensation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Sean Abouchedid (Principal)
- Sarah Adams (Principal)
- Victoria Allen (Associate)
- Kathryn Bjornstad Amin (Principal)
- Alvaro Anillo (Principal)
- David Ashner (Associate)
- John Barlow (Associate)
- Mark Bieter (Principal)
- David Block (Associate)
- Kimberly Boberg (Senior Counsel)
- Jon Breyfogle (Principal)
- Lisa Campbell (Principal)
- Mark Carolan (Of Counsel)
- Erin Cho (Principal)
- Jim Cole (Principal)
- Michael Del Conte (Senior Counsel)
- Michael Cook (Associate)
- William Delany (Principal)
- Patrick DiCarlo (Senior Counsel)
- Elizabeth Thomas Dold (Principal)
- Douglas Ell (Principal)
- Jennifer Eller (Principal)
- Charles A. Filips (Associate)
- Thomas Fitzgerald (Principal)
- William Fogleman (Of Counsel)
- Gary Ford (Principal)
- Shaun A. Gates (Associate)
- Kelly Geloneck (Associate)
- Sarah Mysiewicz Gill (Associate)
- Lars Golumbic (Principal)
- Ellen Goodwin (Senior Counsel)
- Theodore Groom (Principal)
- Rachael Hancock (Associate)
- Zack Hoffmann-Richards (Associate)
- Daniel Hogans (Principal)
- Nate Ingraham (Associate)
- Zachary Isenhour (Associate)
- Allison Itami (Principal)
- David Kaleda (Principal)
- Katy Kamen (Senior Counsel)
- Christine Keller (Principal)
- Lena Kettering (Associate)
- Tamara Killion (Principal)
- Meredith Kimelblatt (Associate)
- Katherine B. Kohn (Senior Counsel)
- Jeffrey Kroh (Principal)
- Matthew Lanahan (Associate)
- Jason Lee (Principal)
- Samuel Levin (Of Counsel)
- David Levine (Principal)
- Mark Lofgren (Principal)
- Emily Lucco (Of Counsel)
- Arsalan Malik (Associate)
- Michael Maricco (Principal)
- Natallia Maroz (Staff Attorney)
- Andrée St. Martin (Principal)
- Richard Matta (Principal)
- Scott Mayland (Associate)
- Louis Mazawey (Principal)
- Diana McDonald (Senior Policy Advisor)
- Ross McSweeney (Associate)
- Edward Meehan (Principal)
- Mark Nielsen (Principal)
- Anthony Onuoha (Associate)
- Seth Perretta (Principal)
- David Powell (Principal)
- Michael Prame (Executive Principal)
- Paul Rinefierd (Associate)
- Thomas Roberts (Principal)
- Alexander Ryan (Principal)
- Andrew Salek-Raham (Associate)
- Stephen Saxon (Principal)
- George Sepsakos (Principal)
- Malcolm Slee (Principal)
- Ryan Temme (Principal)
- Levine Thomas (Associate)
- Christy Tinnes (Principal)
- Vivian Hunter Turner (Principal)
- Allison Ullman (Principal)
- Kevin Walsh (Principal)
- Kara Petteway Wheatley (Of Counsel)
- Jessica Winslow (Associate)
- Brigen Winters (Principal)
- Jeff Witt (Principal)
- Joel Wood (Senior Counsel)
- Elizabeth Woods (Associate)
- J. Rose Zaklad (Principal)
- Juan Luis Alonso (Of Counsel)
- Stacey Bradford (Associate)
- James . Cole II (Principal)
- Thomas Gigot (Principal)
- Sarah Martin Humble (Associate)
- Ian Lanoff (Principal)
- Rachel Leiser Levy (Principal)
- Matthew Muma (Associate)
- Stephen Pennartz (Associate)
- Justin Holmes (Associate)
- Katie Kohn (Of Counsel)
- Sarah Martin (Associate)
- David Olstein (Of Counsel)
1701 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Washington, DC 20006- 5811
- (202) 659-4503
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.