Pacifica Tax Law Lawyer
Frank received a Bachelor of Science degree from the California State University, Hayward, CA, and a Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree from Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA.
Frank is a veteran of the United States Marine Corp.
He is a long-time resident of the San Francisco Bay Area. He lives with his wife Chil in Pacifica, CA. Frank’s interests include reading, exercising, and watching old comedy shows.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.