Enter legal issue and location
Denver Bankruptcy Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Daniel I. Ackerman (Counsel)
- Anna M. Adams (Associate)
- April Greene Apking (Attorney)
- Christopher Y. Bosch (Attorney)
- Cody C. Bourke (Associate)
- Jason B. Brinkley (Partner)
- Aloke S. Chakravarty (Partner)
- David A. Clark (Associate)
- Roger C. Cohen (Partner)
- Nathan K. Davis (Partner)
- Rebekah L.w. Elliott (Associate)
- Daniel Frost (Partner)
- Andrea M. Hicks (Counsel)
- Ryan M. Ivey (Attorney)
- Stephanie A. Kanan (Attorney)
- Marissa Kazemi (Associate)
- James D. Kilroy (Partner)
- Eric L. Kintner (Partner)
- Chuong M. Le (Partner)
- Michael E. Lindsay (Partner)
- Ellie Lockwood (Partner)
- Rachel M. Lynn (Associate)
- Luke Mecklenburg (Associate)
- Magnolia M. Movido (Counsel)
- Shane O'Connor (Associate)
- Timothy G. O'Neill (Partner)
- Andrew L. Pidcock (Partner)
- Laura B. Redstone (Attorney)
- C. Matthew Rozier (Counsel)
- Timothy P. Scalo (Associate)
- Byeongsook Seo (Counsel)
- Kelly C. Smith (Associate)
- Kevin Walton (Associate)
- Colby S. Weber (Attorney)
- Daniel S. Wittenberg (Partner)
- Elizabeth S. Wylie (Partner)
- Frances Folin (Associate)
- Carter Gee-Taylor (Associate)
- Neal McConomy (Associate)
- Larry Myers (Associate)
- Joseph Neguse (Counsel)
- Chantell L. Taylor (Partner)
- Nicole B. Wideman (Counsel)
Tabor Center1200 Seventeenth StreetSuite 1900 Denver, CO 80202- 5854
- (303) 634-2020
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. Gateway Tower West 15 West South Temple Suite 1200 Salt Lake City, UT 84101 - 1547 (801) 257-1900
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. (Main Office) One Arizona Center 400 East Van Buren Street Suite 1900 Phoenix, AZ 85004 - 2202 (602) 382-6000
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. Hughes Center 3883 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 1100 Las Vegas, NV 89169 - 5958 (702) 784-5200
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. One South Church Avenue Suite 1500 Tucson, AZ 85701 - 1630 (520) 882-1200
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. 50 West Liberty Street Suite 510 Reno, NV 89501 - 2412 (775) 785-5440
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. Plaza Tower 600 Anton Boulevard Suite 1400 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 - 7689 (714) 427-7000
Snell & Wilmer de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V. Las Tiendas de Palmilla Oficina B-223 Km. 7.5 Carretera Transpeninsular San Jose del Cabo C.P. 23406 , Mexico 011-52-624-144-6999
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. The Evening Star Building 1101 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Suite 300 Washington, DC 20004 - 7166 (202) 756-1030
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. Key Business Center 702 West Idaho Street Suite 1100 Boise, ID 83702 (208) 472-8828
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. Albuquerque Plaza 201 Third Street NorthWest Suite 500 Albuquerque, NM 87102 - 3370 (505) 944-9026
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. City National 2CAL 350 South Grand Avenue Suite 3100 Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 3420 (213) 929-2500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.