Enter legal issue and location
San Francisco Antitrust & Consumer Class Actions Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Alice J. Ahn (Partner)
- Abigail P. Barnes (Associate)
- David B. Bayless (Senior Counsel)
- Michael E. Bowlus (Associate)
- Donald W. Brown (Partner)
- Ryan Buschell (Associate)
- Patrick R. Carey (Associate)
- Bradley A. Chernin (Partner)
- Scott Cunningham (Partner)
- Jeffrey M. Davidson (Partner)
- David Denuyl (Associate)
- Wendy L. Feng (Of Counsel)
- Ethan Forrest (Associate)
- Robert D. Fram (Senior Counsel)
- Simon J. Frankel (Partner)
- Joshua Gonzalez (Associate)
- David B. Goodwin (Partner)
- Michael S. Greenberg (Of Counsel)
- Alexa Hansen (Partner)
- Christine S. Haskett (Partner)
- Amy Heath (Associate)
- Eric B. Hendrickson (Associate)
- Lawrence A. Hobel (Senior Counsel)
- Asher Hodes (Associate)
- Gretchen Hoff Varner (Partner)
- Sean Howell (Associate)
- Sylvia Huang (Associate)
- Rebecca A. Jacobs (Associate)
- Hannah Jiam (Associate)
- Breanna Jones (Associate)
- Grady Jung (Associate)
- Ted Karch (Associate)
- Rishi J. Kotiya (Associate)
- Yuki S. Ku (Associate)
- Cortlin H. Lannin (Partner)
- David P. Lefebvre (Associate)
- Jonas A. Marson (Of Counsel)
- Zak Megeed (Associate)
- Yurij Melnyk (Associate)
- Christopher C. Miller (Associate)
- Marienna H. Murch (Associate)
- R. Broer Oatis (Associate)
- Aseem Padukone (Associate)
- Michael K. Plimack (Partner)
- Kevin Poloncarz (Partner)
- Christelle K. Pride (Associate)
- Bryant Pulsipher (Associate)
- Diane Ramirez (Associate)
- Carolyn Rashby (Of Counsel)
- Ingrid Rechtin (Partner)
- Dale A. Rice (Of Counsel)
- Donald L. Ristow Jr. (Associate)
- Alexia M. Romero (Associate)
- Katherine S. Scherschel (Associate)
- Nathan Shafroth (Partner)
- Clara J. Shin (Partner)
- Dylan Silva (Associate)
- James C. Snipes (Senior Counsel)
- Kanu Song (Associate)
- Udit Sood (Associate)
- W. Douglas Sprague (Partner)
- William L. Stern (Senior Of Counsel)
- Anita F. Stork (Partner)
- Nitin Subhedar (Partner)
- Sara Sunderland (Associate)
- Winslow Taub (Partner)
- Stephanie M. Tennant (Associate)
- Lindsey L. Tonsager (Partner)
- Amy L. Toro (Partner)
- Matthew Q. Verdin (Associate)
- Phillip H. Warren (Partner)
- David Watnick (Associate)
- Tyler K. Williams (Associate)
- Sonya D. Winner (Partner)
- Mengxi Zhu (Associate)
- Tracy Zinsou (Associate)
Salesforce Tower415 Mission StreetSuite 5400 San Francisco, CA 94105- 2533
Covington & Burling LLP 2301 Tower C Yintai Centre 2 Jianguomenwai Avenue Chaoyang District 100022 Beijing , China 86.10.5910.0591
Covington & Burling LLP Kunstlaan 44 44 Avenue des Arts 1040 Brussels , Belgium 32.2.549.5230
Covington & Burling LLP 265 Strand London WC2R 1BH , England 44.(0)20.7067.2000
Covington & Burling LLP Meritz Tower 22nd Floor 825-2, Yeoksam-dong Gangnam-gu 135-934 Seoul , South Korea 82.02.6281.0000
Covington & Burling LLP 2701 Two ifc, Shanghai ifc No. 8 Century Avenue Pudong New District 200120 Shanghai , China 86.21.6036.2500
Covington & Burling LLP 1999 Avenue of the Stars Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 4643 (424) 332-4800
Covington & Burling LLP 3000 El Camino Real 5 Palo Alto Square 10th Floor Palo Alto, CA 94306 - 2112 (650) 632-4700
Covington & Burling LLP 9191 Towne Centre Drive 6th Floor San Diego, CA 92122 - 1225 (858) 678-1800
Covington & Burling LLP (Main Office) One CityCenter 850 Tenth Street NorthWest Washington, DC 20001 - 4956 (202) 662-6000
Covington & Burling LLP The New York Times Building 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018 - 1405 (212) 841-1000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.