Enter legal issue and location
Deerfield Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law Firm
The Law Offices of Michael Freeman has served the Northwest Chicago suburbs since 1972. Please contact us for a free one hourconsultation.
Practice areas include:
- Real estate law
- Estate planning
- Business and commercial law
- Personal injury
Learn more about how our skilled law office can assist you by contacting our real estate attorney today.
Law Offices of Michael Freeman, Ltd.
1020 Milwaukee Ave
Deerfield, IL 60015
Phone: (847) 459-3894
Fax: (847) 459-3158
About Law Offices of Michael Freeman, Ltd.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Tax Preparation
- Michael Freeman (Sole Practitioner)
1020 Milwaukee AveSuite 305 Deerfield, IL 60015
- (847) 459-3158
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.