Enter legal issue and location
Stamford Criminal Law Firm
Attorney Joseph J. Colarusso, a former prosecutor, specializes in criminal defense in the Connecticut, New York and Federal Courts. Over twenty-eight years of experience handling matters including homicide, white collar crimes, drugs, sex assault, burglary, assault, DWI, traffic and juvenile. An experienced trial lawyer will give your case the attention and experience necessary. Available 24 hours/day 7 days/week.
About Joseph J. Colarusso, Attorney at Law
Previous Law Firm Name
- Law Office of Joseph J. Colarusso
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Criminal Law
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Agency and Partnership
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
1234 Summer StreetSuite 409 Stamford, CT 06905
Joseph J. Colarusso, Attorney at Law 245 Main Street Fourth Floor White Plains, NY 10601 866-734-6937
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.