Enter legal issue and location
Deerfield Real Estate - Residential & Commercial Lawyer
Illinois Legal Representation
Our Deerfield, Illinois, lawyer believes that no matter what the legal scenario, justice should prevail and resolution should be achieved. These are both important factors in ensuring that our clients are able to move on. We assist clients involved in a full range of legal matters, such as:
Experience and Knowledge
Our attorney, Michael Freeman, has extensive knowledge in Illinois laws and is able to help clients understand how these laws apply to the situation at hand. Additionally, the firm employs an excellent paralegal who is also able to help the client feel confident in our services.
Learn more about how our skilled law office can assist you by contacting our real estate attorney today.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.