Chicago Family Law Firm
Yavitz & Levey, LLP, represents residents throughout the North Shore of Illinois and in communities such as Chicago, Lake Forest, Highland Park, Northbrook, Glencoe, Glenview, Buffalo Grove, Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Evanston, Hoffman Estates, Wheeling, Lincolnwood, Orland Park, Niles, River Forest, Oak Park, Mundelein, Long Grove, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Palatine, Barrington, Des Plaines, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Kildeer, Mount Prospect, Park Ridge, Lake Zurich, Hawthorne Woods, Skokie, Morton Grove, Deerfield, River Woods, Mettawa, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Waukegan, Gurnee, Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Lake County, Cook County, DuPage County, Will County and McHenry County.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.