Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Kenyetta N. Alexander (Associate)
- Jan Douglas Atlas (Partner)
- Nicole Avallone (Associate)
- Robin Corwin Campbell (Partner)
- Kristen Lake Cardoso (Associate)
- Rachel Mendes Coe (Associate)
- Carol A. Gart (Partner)
- Richard G. Gordon (Partner)
- Samantha Tesser Haimo
- Jean F. Hotte (Partner)
- Christopher Jallo (Associate)
- Ivan John Kopas (Senior Associate)
- John P. Noyes (Partner)
- John Michael Ross (Partner)
- John J. Shahady (Partner)
- Thomas R. Shahady (Partner)
- Thomas R. Shahady II (Associate)
- Douglas P. Solomon (Partner)
- Debra J. Stabins (Associate)
- Samantha Tesser Haimo (Partner)
- Michael L. Trop (Partner)
- Paul M. Woodson (Partner)
- Kenneth P. Wurtenberger (Partner)
350 East Las Olas BoulevardSuite 1700 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- (954) 766-7800
Wong Fleming 888 SouthEast 3rd Avenue Suite 500 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 (954) 523-5885
Wong Fleming 700 South Federal Highway Suite 200 Boca Raton, FL 33432 (561) 393-5660
Wong Fleming 2525 Ponce de Leon Boulevard Suite 400 Miami, FL 33134 (305) 460-1000
Wong Fleming 120 South Olive Avenue Suite 403 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 640-8000
Wong Fleming 150 West Parker Road Third Floor Houston, TX 77076 (855) 220-9664
Wong Fleming 1515 Market Street Suite 820 Philadelphia, PA 19102 (215) 546-2776
Wong Fleming 8000 IH 10 West Suite 1507 San Antonio, TX 78230 (210) 524-7708
Wong Fleming 100 Pearl Street 14th Floor Hartford, CT 06103 (860) 249-7076
Wong Fleming 155 Federal Street Suite 1202 Boston, MA 02110 - 1727 (617) 449-6030
Wong Fleming 310 North Parker Circle Lawrence, KS 66049 (800) 881-2064
Wong Fleming 1001 SW 5th Avenue Suite 1100 Portland, OR 97204 (425) 869-4040
Wong Fleming 2204 Park Place Ponte Verda Beach, FL 32082 (800) 458-1940
Wong Fleming 77 Sugar Creek Center Boulevard Suite 401 Sugar Land, TX 77478 (281) 340-2074
Wong Fleming 118 N. Delaware Indianapolis, IN 46204 (855) 220-9664
Wong Fleming 137 National Plaza Suite 300 National Harbor, MD 20745 (443) 219-0697
Wong Fleming 4906 Riverwood Drive Richmond, TX 77469 (202) 705-4451
Wong Fleming 10740 Meridian Avenue North Suite 207 Seattle, WA 98133 (877) 211-9230
Wong Fleming 420 Walnut Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 269-5931
Wong Fleming 324 East 11th Street Suite 101 Kansas City, MO 64106 (816) 204-6430
Wong Fleming 613 2nd Street NE Washington, DC 20002 (202) 683-6550
Wong Fleming US Bank Tower 633 West Fifth Street Suite 1100 Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 229-2400
Wong Fleming 100 International Drive 23rd Floor Baltimore, MD 21202 (443) 219-0697
Wong Fleming 10675 Willows Road NE Suite 250 Redmond, WA 98052 (425) 869-4040
Wong Fleming 200 West College Avenue Suite 225 Tallahassee, FL 32301 (850) 222-5139
Wong Fleming 2000 RiverEdge Parkway Suite 500 Atlanta, GA 30328 (404) 848-0115
Wong Fleming 300 East 42nd Street 14th Floor New York, NY 10117 (212) 643-9668
Wong Fleming (Main Office) 821 Alexander Road Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 951-9520
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.