Enter legal issue and location
Cleveland Criminal Defense Lawyer
About Michael J. Goldberg Esq.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Criminal Defense
- White Collar Crimes
- Drug Charges
- Internet Crimes
- Grand Theft
- Other Federal and State Criminal Matters
- Ohio, 1988
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2004
- National Association Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- The National Trial Lawyers (Top 100 in Ohio )
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, 1988
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1985
Honors: cum laude
Accepts Credit Cards
Lakeside Place 323 Lakeside Ave. West Suite 450 Cleveland, OH 44113
Other Sources of Feedback About Michael J. Goldberg
Included on the 2023 Ohio list
- 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Ohio Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.