Enter legal issue and location
Raleigh Commercial Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Jennifer Erickson Ammirati (Partner)
- Lauren F. Anderson (Associate)
- Scott D. Anderson (Associate)
- Nadia G. Aram (Of Counsel)
- Elizabeth K. Arias (Partner)
- Raymond M. Bennett (Partner)
- Paul H. Billow (Partner)
- Scott Bowers (Partner)
- B. Logan Buck (Partner)
- Alexander J. Buckley (Associate)
- Christopher R. Bullock (Partner)
- Charles A. Burke (Partner)
- Ryan W. Cagle (Partner)
- Sarah R. Cansler (Associate)
- Brian Castro (Associate)
- Tara N. P/US Cho CIP (CIPP/E, Partner)
- John C. Cooke (Partner)
- Sarah A. Core (Associate)
- Amy C. Crout (Associate)
- William D. Curtis (Associate)
- Lisa J. Dixon (Partner)
- Peter J. Duffley (Partner)
- Paul M. Fogleman (Partner)
- Marilyn R. Forbes Phillips (Of Counsel)
- Elie J. Foy (Of Counsel)
- William S. Fultz (Partner)
- Jessica L. Gorczynski (Partner)
- Samuel B. Hartzell (Associate)
- Christopher M. Humphrey (Partner)
- Beth Tyner Jones (Partner)
- Christopher W. Jones (Partner)
- Josh Kinard (Associate)
- G. Thomas Lee (Partner)
- James S. . Livermon III (Partner)
- Colin D. Lloyd (Associate)
- Johnny M. Loper (Partner)
- Kevin R. Lyn (Partner)
- Alison S. McGeary (Associate)
- Pressly M. Millen (Partner)
- Jonathan T. Mize (Partner)
- Lawrence A. . Moye IV (Partner)
- Elizabeth C. Nye (Associate)
- Seiko Okada (Counsel)
- Dorinda L. Peacock (Partner)
- Morgan E. Persinger (Partner)
- Richard A. Prosser (Partner)
- Ripley Rand (Partner)
- Dillon A. Redding (Associate)
- Dylon C. Register (Associate)
- Liz Riley (Partner)
- Frederick Rom (Partner)
- Lisa Rushton (Partner)
- Jesse A. Schaefer (Associate)
- Anna V. Short-Slightom (Associate)
- Hayden J. Silver (Partner)
- Allison Smith (Staff Attorney)
- Theresa M. Sprain (Partner)
- Michael C. Thelen (Partner)
- Jonathon D. Townsend (Associate)
- Madison B. Waller (Associate)
- Jill C. Walters (Partner)
- Sarah R. Warren (Associate)
- Robert Wayland (Staff Attorney)
- Kurt D. Weaver (Partner)
- Katherine J. Zimmerman (Partner)
- E. Scott Bowers (Partner)
- Katrina L.s. Caseldine (Associate)
- Daniel Covas (Counsel)
- Mason E. Freeman (Associate)
- Amanda Honea (Staff Attorney)
- Amy C. O'Neal (Associate)
- David M. Palko (Associate)
- Kelly Jones (Partner)
- Rick Minor (Senior Counsel)
- David R. Boaz (Associate)
- Jonathon E. Boljesic (Associate)
- Sarah N. Cibik (Staff Attorney)
- Zheng Li Ph.D. (Associate)
- Jennifer L. Nusbaum (Associate)
- Adam C. Setzer (Counsel)
555 Fayetteville StreetSuite 1100 Raleigh, NC 27601
- (919) 755-2150
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 3200 Park Center Drive Suite 700 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (714) 557-3800
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 400 Spectrum Center Drive Suite 1700 Irvine, CA 92618 (714) 557-3800
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 12400 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90025 (310) 207-3800
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 1841 Page Mill Road Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94304 (408) 341-3000
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 1279 Oakmead Parkway Sunnyvale, CA 94085 (408) 720-8300
Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman LLP 5690 DTC Boulevard Suite 670E Greenwood Village, CO 80111 - 3217 (303) 740-1980
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 1200 Nineteenth Street NW Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036 (202) 857-4426
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 1313 North Market Street Suite 1200 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 252-4320
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP Atlantic Station Suite 2400 271 17th Street NorthWest Atlanta, GA 30363 (404) 872-7000
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP Independence Wharf 470 Atlantic Avenue Suite 600 Boston, MA 02110 (857) 287-3100
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 100 Light Street 26th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 545-5800
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP One Wells Fargo Center Suite 3500 301 South College Street Charlotte, NC 28202 (704) 331-4900
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 5425 Page Road Suite 430 Durham, NC 27703 (919) 484-2300
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 300 North Greene Street Suite 1900 Greensboro, NC 27401 (336) 574-8030
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP (Main Office) One West 4th Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101 (336) 721-3600
Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman LLP 1925 NW AmberGlen Parkway Suite 230 Beaverton, OR 97006 - 6966 (503) 439-8778
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 5 Exchange Street Charleston, SC 29401 (843) 722-3400
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 1221 Main Street Suite 1600 Columbia, SC 29201 (803) 454-6504
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 550 South Main Street Suite 400 Greenville, SC 29601 (864) 255-5400
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 811 Main Street Suite 3130 Houston, TX 77002 (346) 998-7801
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 201 East Main Street Suite P Charlottesville, VA 22902 (202) 857-4536
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP 8350 Broad Street Suite 1500 Tysons, VA 22102 (703) 790-3310
Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman LLP 1000 Second Avenue Suite 3900 Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 292-8600
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.