Tallahassee Tax Law Lawyer
Mr. Williams' law practice is primarily in estate planning, business planning and tax matters, including transactional planning, tax audit defense, tax collection defense, appeals of audit and collection determinations, criminal investigations, tax litigation, business transactions, wills and trusts, asset protection planning, complex estate planning, and probate and guardianship administration.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.