Washington Government Contracts Lawyer
Jeffrey Eisenstein focuses his practice on Government Contracts law. He has over 30 years experience with complex claims preparation and litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), internal investigations, False Claims Act litigation, suspension and debarment, and counseling on government contract issues.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.