Enter legal issue and location
Palo Alto Intellectual Property Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Ryan Banks (Associate)
- Justin F. Boyce (Partner)
- Joseph A. Fazioli (Partner)
- Michael H. Joshi (Associate)
- Jonathan D.j. Loeb Ph.D. (Partner)
- Charlie Y. Oh Ph.D. (Associate)
- Jim Otteson (Senior Counsel)
- Nisha N. Patel (Associate)
- S. Michael Song (Partner)
- Scott A. Warren (Partner)
- Frederick G. Herold (Partner)
3000 El Camino RealFive Palo Alto SquareSuite 650 Palo Alto, CA 94306- 2112
- (650) 813-4848
Dechert Kazakhstan Limited Dostyk Business Center 43 Dostyk Avenue Fourth Floor Almaty 050010 , Kazakhstan 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP Beijing Representative Office US Suite 1218, South Tower Beijing Kerry Centre 1 Guanghua Road Chaoyang District Beijing 100020 , China 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP 480 Avenue Louise Box 13A IT Tower Brussels 1050 , Belgium 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP Unit 501, Level 5 Precinct Building 2 Dubai International Financial Centre P.O. Box 506675 Dubai , United Arab Emirates 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP Riverside Two Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2 , Ireland 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP Tower 185 Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 35-37 Frankfurt 60327 , Germany 213-568-7988
Dechert 27/F Henley Building 5 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong , Hong Kong 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP 160 Queen Victoria Street London EC4V 4QQ , United Kingdom 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP Avocats a la Cour 74 Rue de Merl B.P. 709 Luxembourg L-2017 , Luxembourg 213-568-7988
Dechert Russia LLC ul. Gasheka 7 str. 1 Moscow 123056 , Russia 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP Erika-Mann-Strasse 5 80636 Munich , Germany 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP 32 rue de Monceau Paris 75008 , France 213-568-7988
Dechert Georgia LLC Pixel Building 7th Floor 34 Chavchavadze Avenue 0179 Tbilisi , Georgia 213-568-7988
Dechert LLP 650 Town Center Drive Suite 700 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 - 7122 (949) 442-6000
Dechert LLP US Bank Tower 633 West 5th Street Suite 4900 Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 2013 (213) 808-5700
Dechert LLP One Bush Street Suite 1600 San Francisco, CA 94104 - 4446 (415) 262-4500
Dechert LLP 90 State House Square Hartford, CT 06103 - 3702 (860) 524-3999
Dechert LLP 1900 K Street NW Washington, DC 20006 - 1110 (202) 261-3300
Dechert LLP 35 West Wacker Drive Suite 3400 Chicago, IL 60601 - 1608 (312) 646-5800
Dechert LLP One International Place 40th Floor 100 Oliver Street Boston, MA 02110 - 2605 (617) 728-7100
Dechert LLP Bank of America Corporate Center 100 North Tryon Street Suite 4000 Charlotte, NC 28202 - 2135 (704) 339-3100
Dechert LLP 502 Carnegie Center Suite 104 Princeton, NJ 08540 - 7814 (609) 955-3200
Dechert LLP Three Bryant Park 1095 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036 - 6797 (212) 698-3500
Dechert LLP (Main Office) Cira Centre 2929 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19104 - 2808 (215) 994-4000
Dechert LLP 300 W. 6th Street Suite 2010 Austin, TX 78701 - 2916 (512) 394-3000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.