Enter legal issue and location
Cheyenne Family Law Firm
- Tracy L. Zubrod (Attorney)
219 East 18th Street Cheyenne, WY 82001
Monday-Friday: 8am - 12pm, 1pm - 4:30pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Divorce is a challenging process, but having the assistance of the Zubrod Law Office made the process as easy as it possibly could have been. Very capable and knowledgeable, and very transparent with fees. Highly recommend if you find yourself in need of an attorney.
Recommends this Law Firm
Tracy and her knowledgeable staff were able to steer me through a divorce. They took time to address my questions and I got prompt replies to all questions. Tracy is a strong advocate and representative. Parental rights was my main concern, the firm stood by me and preserved my rights to my children. I was referred to this firm by a friend and I would gladly refer my friends. Thanks again for everything!
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.