Enter legal issue and location
Berkeley Personal Injury Law Firm
1214 Fourth St Berkeley, CA 94710
GJEL Accident Attorneys 2950 Buskirk Ave Suite 300 Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (925) 945-7999
GJEL Accident Attorneys 712 Empire Street Fairfield, CA 94533 (707) 425-0815
GJEL Accident Attorneys 3012 Lone Tree Way Suite 300 Antioch, CA 94509 (925) 778-0377
GJEL Accident Attorneys 3260 Blume Drive Suite 410 Richmond, CA 94806 (510) 231-0290
GJEL Accident Attorneys 6073 N. Fresno St. #101 Fresno, CA 93710 (559) 266-2244
GJEL Accident Attorneys 4695 Chabot Drive #200 Pleasanton, CA 94588 (925) 833-8990
GJEL Accident Attorneys 1625 The Alameda Suite 511 San Jose, CA 95126 (408) 955-9000
GJEL Accident Attorneys (Main Office) 2 Theatre Square Suite 230 Orinda, CA 94563 (925) 253-5800
GJEL Accident Attorneys 1728 B Street Hayward, CA 94541 (510) 886-5440
GJEL Accident Attorneys 4040 Civic Center Drive Suite 200 San Rafael, CA 94903 (415) 459-0999
GJEL Accident Attorneys 2800 28th Street Suite 200 Santa Monica, CA 90405 (800) 840-2111
GJEL Accident Attorneys 11 Embarcadero W Suite 133 Oakland, CA 94612 (510) 839-0707
GJEL Accident Attorneys 2525 Pacific Ave Suite 2 Stockton, CA 95204 (209) 460-1010
GJEL Accident Attorneys 2410 Fair Oaks Blvd. #125 Sacramento, CA 95825 (916) 447-7002
GJEL Accident Attorneys 220 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 986-4777
GJEL Accident Attorneys 39159 Paseo Padra Parkway Suite 215 Fremont, CA 94538 (510) 794-9441
GJEL Accident Attorneys 2801 Concord Blvd. Concord, CA 94520 (925) 676-1330
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.