Enter legal issue and location
- Lisa Joan Frank (Counsel)
71 Hanover Road Florham Park, NJ 07932
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) (Main Office) 1 ADP Boulevard Roseland, NJ 07068 (973) 994-5000
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) - National Account Services (Main Office) 5800 Windward Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30005 (800) 225-5237
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) - ADP TotalSource Group, Inc. (Main Office) 10200 Sunset Drive Miami, FL 33173 (305) 630-1000
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) 605 5th Avenue South Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 219-8000
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) - ADP Dealer Services, Inc. (Main Office) 1950 Hassell Road Suite 1000 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 - 6308 (847) 397-1700
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) - ADP Dealer Services (United Kingdom) (Main Office) Cygnet Way Charnham Park Hungerford RG17 OYL , United Kingdom +44 (0)1488 662662
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) - Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Canada) (Main Office) 3250 Bloor Street West 16th Floor, East Tower Etobicoke, ON M8X 2X9 , Canada
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.