Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
700 G St. Anchorage, AK 99501
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips (U.K.) Limited (Main Office) Rubislaw House Anderson Drive Aberdeen AB15 6FZ , Scotland +44(0) 1224 205 000
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips China Inc. (Main Office) Room 1201, Hyundai Motor Tower No.38, Xiaoyun Road, Chaoyang District Beijing 100027 , China (86) 10-8453-8666
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips Germany GmbH (Main Office) Postfach 600429 22297 Hamburg , Germany 49 + 40 638010
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips Indonesia Inc. Ltd. (Main Office) Ratu Prabu 2 Building Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav. 1B Jakarta 12560 , Indonesia +(62) 21 7854 1478
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips (England) (Branch Office) Portman House 2 Portman Street London W1H 6DU , England +44 (0) 207 408 6000
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips Russia Inc. (Main Office) Gasheka Sreet, 6 Moscow 125047 , Russia 7 (495) 785-28-00
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips Norge (Main Office) Ekofiskveien 35 4056 Tananger , Norway +47 52 02 00 00
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips Australia (Main Office) 53 Ord Street West Perth 6005 , Australia +61 8 9423 6666
ConocoPhillips Company - ConocoPhillips Canada (Main Office) Gulf Canada Square 401-9th Avenue S.W. Calgary, AB T2P 3C5 , Canada (403) 233-4000
ConocoPhillips Company 1776 I St. NW Ste. 700 Washington, DC 20006 - 3724 (202) 833-0900
ConocoPhillips Company (Main Office) 600 North Dairy Ashford (77079-1175) P.O. Box 2197 Houston, TX 77252 - 2197 (281) 293-1000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.