Enter legal issue and location
4991 Corporate Drive Huntsville, AL 35805
- (256) 430-4030
Emerson Electric Co. (Main Office) 8000 West Florissant Avenue, P.O. Box 4100 St. Louis, MO 63136 (314) 553-2000
Emerson Electric Co. - Micro Motion, Inc. (Branch Office) 7070 Winchester Circle Boulder, CO 80301 (800) 522-6277
Liebert Corporation 610 Executive Campus Drive Westerville, OH 43082 (614) 841-6700
Emerson Electric Co. - Daniel Americas (Branch Office) 11100 Brittmoore Park Drive Houston, TX 77041 (713) 467-6000
Emerson Network Power 2900 South Diablo Way Tempe, AZ 85282 (602) 438-5720
Emerson Electric Co. - Emerson Climate Technologies Incorporated (Main Office) 1675 West Campbell Road Sidney, OH 45365 - 0669 (937) 498-3011
Emerson Electric Co. - Emerson Process Management (Branch Office) 301 S. 1st Ave, P.O. Box 190 Marshalltown, IA 50158 (641) 754-3011
Emerson Network Power 5810 Van Allen Way Carlsbad, CA 92008 (760) 930-4600
Emerson Electric Co. - Emerson Process Management (Branch Office) 200 Beta Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 (412) 963-4000
Emerson Electric Co. - Emerson Process Management (Main Office) 8000 Norman Center Drive Bloomington, MN 55437 (952) 828-3500
Emerson Electric Co. - Emerson Process Management (Branch Office) 1100 W. Louis Henna Blvd, Building One Round Rock, TX 78681 - 7430 (512) 835-2190
Emerson Electric Co. - Avocent (Branch Office) 11335 NE 122nd Way Suite 140 Kirkland, WA 98034 (425) 861-5858
Emerson Electric Co. - Emerson Process Management (Switzerland) (Branch Office) Blegistrasse 21 CH 6341 Baar-Walterswil , Switzerland +41 (0) 4176 86 111
Emerson Electric Co. - Emerson Electric Asia Pacific (China) (Main Office) 23/F, 625 King's Road, North Point Hong Kong , China +852 2827 1323
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.