Enter legal issue and location
Nashville Employment Law Firm
While we remain successful in representing our clients' interests in union organizing campaigns, all NLRB matters, employment law litigation matters and immigration/ nationality issues, our firm also retains more traditional legal roles. Our sophisticated litigation practice ranges from proceedings before state and federal governmental agencies to trials at all levels of state and federal courts. Our attorneys have successfully defended against all types of employment discrimination and wrongful discharge claims. Affiliated firms have successfully defended class action, trade secrets, tax, pension and benefits lawsuits.Wimberly Lawson strives to deliver the highest quality legal service in a timely, cost-effective and ethical manner. Our monthly Labor Relations Bulletin keeps clients abreast of labor and employment issues as they occur. We also present an annual update conference that summarizes the past year's developments while anticipating future legal trends. Our attorneys maintain their competitive edge by writing articles, attending legal education courses and preparing and delivering seminars sponsored by many national, regional and local organizations.SUMMARY OF SERVICESEmployment Law PracticeTraditional Labor Law Practice - Management OnlyEmployment Litigation Practice - Defense OnlyWorkers' Compensation Law PracticeInsurance Law PracticeGovernmental and Non-Profit PracticeSupervisory and Non-Supervisory TrainingBusiness and Commercial Law PracticeImmigration LawCertification as Labor, Employment, Commercial and Immigration/Nationality Law Specialists is not currently available in Tennessee by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education & Specialization and the Firm does not claim any specialization in the above listed areas.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Wimberly Lawson Wright Daves & Jones, PLLC
Previous Law Firm Name
- Wimberly, Lawson, Steckel, Nelson & Schneider, P.C.
- Employment Law
- Labor Relations (Management)
- Discrimination (Defense)
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Wage and Hour
- Environmental Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Employee Benefits Law
- Workers' Compensation (Defense)
- Wrongful Discharge
545 Mainstream DriveSuite 413 Nashville, TN 37228
Wimberly Lawson Wright Daves & Jones, PLLC 1420 Neal Street, Suite 201 P.O. Box 655 Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 372-9123
Wimberly Lawson Wright Daves & Jones, PLLC (Main Office) Bank of America Center 550 Main Avenue Suite 900 P.O. Box 2231 Knoxville, TN 37902 - 2231 (865) 546-1000
Wimberly Lawson Wright Daves & Jones, PLLC 929 West First North Street P.O Box 1066 Morristown, TN 37816 - 1066 (423) 587-6870
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.