Enter legal issue and location
- Richard Joseph Carroll Jr. (Associate General Counsel)
- Linda Susan Davis (Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel)
- Michelle A. Hayward (Associate General Counsel)
- Rebecca Dietz Myers (Associate General Counsel)
- Ellen T. O'Brien (Assistant General Counsel)
- April Oh Park (Associate General Counsel)
- Kimberly Ann Sherrill (Deputy General Counsel)
300 St. Paul Place Baltimore, MD 21202
- (410) 332-3734
Citi (Main Office) 399 Park Avenue New York, NY 10043 (212) 559-1000
Citi - Citicorp Credit Services, Inc. (Main Office) 14000 Citi Cards Way Jacksonville, FL 32258 (904) 954-7500
Citi Personal Wealth Management 111 Wall Street New York, NY 10043
Citi One Sansome St. San Francisco, CA 94104
Citi - Citibank, N.A. (Branch Office) Global Executive Banking Customer Service Center 3800 Citigroup Center A1-03 Tampa, FL 33610 - 9122 (813) 604-3290
Citi - Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (Main Office) 388 Greenwich St. New York, NY 10013 (212) 816-6000
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. 100 Light St 4th Floor Baltimore , MD 21202
Citi Metropolitan Square 1400 G St. NW Washington, DC 20005 (800) 627-3999
Citi - Citibank, National Association (Main Office) 701 East 60th Street North Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (605) 331-2626
Citi - Citibank (Branch Office) 750 Washington Blvd, #8 Stamford, CT 06901 (203) 323-1011
Citi One Court Square, 45th Floor Long Island City, NY 11120 (718) 248-2606
Citi 100 Citibank Drive San Antonio, TX 78245
Citigroup 283 King George Rd. Warren, NJ 07059 - 5134 (908) 647-3430
Citi - Citibank, National Association - CitiMortgage, Inc. (Branch Office) 1000 Technology Drive O'Fallon, MO 63368 - 2240 (800) 667-8424
Citi - Citibank (Branch Office) 17400 Brookhurst St. Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (877) 357-3399
Citi - Citibank Canada (Main Office) Citigroup Place 123 Front Street West, Suite 1900 Toronto, ON M5J 2M3 , Canada 416-947-5500
Citi Ortega y Gasset 29. 1st Floor 28006 Madrid , Spain + 34 91 538 42 60
Citi - Citibank N.A. (Puerto Rico) (Branch Office) 270 Munoz Rivera Ave. Piso 6, San Juan 00918 , Latin America 1-787-766-3758
Citi ICG Frankfurter Welle Reuterweg 16 60323 Frankfurt , Germany +49-69-1366-0
Citi - Citibank, National Association - Citibank Japan Ltd. (Branch Office) Citigroup Center, 3-14 Higashi-Shinagawa 2-chome Tokyo 140-8639 , Japan
Citi Citigroup Centre 33 Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5LB , United Kingdom 020 7986 4000
Citi - Citicorp Investment Bank Singapore Ltd. (Main Office) 3 Temasek Avenue #17-00 Centennial Tower Singapore 039190 , Singapore
Citi 50/F, Citibank Tower Citibank Plaza 3 Garden Road Central GPO Box 14 , Hong Kong 852-2868 8888
Citi - Citibank (United Kingdom) (Main Office) Citigroup Centre, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf E14 5LB London , United Kingdom 0800 00 55 00
Citi Citi Indonesia Citibank Tower, 7th Floor Jalan Jendral Sudirman Kav. 54 - 55 Jakarta 12190 , Indonesia
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.